A cookie is a small alphanumeric file stored on your hard drive or browser on a computer, tablet, smartphone, or similar device when you browse the Internet. Cookies allow us to provide relevant information about our products and services and to provide you with a better experience when you browse our site.
Most of the cookies we use are analytical , which count users, help us understand how to navigate our site and help improve the way the site works, for example, by making the results more accurate. in case of searches.
We also use certain cookies for advertising purposes , so that we can more effectively manage the presentation of our products on other platforms where users can request services, such as Facebook.
None of our cookies store personal information such as your name or address. Please note that restricting cookies may have an impact on the functionality of websites.
What kind of cookies do we use?
Depending on the type of organization that manages them:
• Proprietary cookies: installed by our own website.
• Third-party cookies: installed by websites that are not part of the site visited.
For example, if we include content from YouTube or Flickr on our own website or buttons that users can use to share content on social networks, a user who accesses such content from their own website may have cookies added from these third parties.
Galenus does not control these third party cookies and therefore the user must review the cookie policies of these websites for additional information.
Depending on the time period , they remain active in the user's system:
• Session cookies: collect and store data only while the user is visiting the website.
• Persistent cookies: they remain stored on a computer and can be accessed and managed by the organization responsible for the cookie for a certain period of time or until the user deletes it.
Depending on the purpose for which the data is collected through cookies:
• Technical cookies: allow the user to use various options that they facilitate: for example, traffic control and data communication, identifying a session, accessing restricted areas, making a purchase, requesting a subscription or participating in an event, etc.
• Personalization cookies: allow the user to access services with certain personalized features, such as language, browser type, configuration for the region from which the user accesses the services, etc.
• Analytical cookies: allow website managers to track and analyze user behavior on a website so that they can improve the information by analyzing data on the use of the site by users of its services.
• Advertising cookies: allow you to manage the advertising space that the web publisher has included on a website where services are offered, based on criteria such as the type of content or the frequency with which the content is displayed.